NC USDA loan State Specific Information
North Carolinian’s use of the USDA loan program ranks among the top of the charts. The average household income limits for a USDA home loan in the state of North Carolina are around $74,750 for a 1-4 person household. The income limits can be as high as 121,250 depending which county you are looking to purchase in. There is a link below to search the USDA home loan income limits per counties for the state of North Carolina.
The map below shows the USDA loan eligible areas for the entire state of North Carolina. As you can see the majority of North Carolina qualifies for USDA financing. Go to the USDA property eligibility screen for more specific information.
USDA home loan income limits per counties for the state of North Carolina:
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in North Carolina.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your North Carolina USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.