Montana USDA loan eligibility
There’s never been a better time to buy a house in Montana thanks to USDA home loans. USDA loans require no down payment or qualifying assets, and there’s no maximum loan amount, so they’re flexible enough to fit most any financial situation. Plus, for a family of 1-4 in Montana, the average household income limit for a USDA loan is about $75,000, and it can be as high as $108,350 for a family of 5 or more. To find out more about how a USDA loan could change your life, fill out the form below and get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists.
The map below shows the areas of Montana that qualify for USDA loans. To find out more on qualifying areas, check out the USDA property eligibility page.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Montana:
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Montana.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Montana USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.