Nebraska & USDA loans
Looking for a new home in Nebraska? A home loan from the USDA might be just the thing for you. With no down payment or qualifying assets required, and no maximum loan amount, buying a home has never been easier. For a family of 1-4 in Nebraska, the average household income limit for a USDA loan is about $75,000 a year, and can be as high as $115,950 for a family of 5 or more. Want to learn more? Fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists.
Displayed on the map below are the areas of Nebraska that qualify for USDA loans. For more information on eligibility and qualifying areas, head to the USDA property eligibility page.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for Nebraska:
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in Nebraska.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your Nebraska USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.