USDA loans in New Hampshire
House-hunting in the Granite State? A USDA loan may be just the thing to get you into the home you’ve always wanted. With no down payment or qualifying assets required, no maximum loan amount, and great, fixed interest rates, USDA loans are flexible enough to meet most any situation. For a family of 1-4 in New Hampshire, the average household income limit for a USDA loan is about $90,000 a year, and for a family of 5 or more it can be as high as $133,200. Fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists and find out what a USDA loan can do for you.
The map below shows the areas of NEw Hampshire that qualify for USDA loans. Head to the USDA property eligibility page for more information on qualifying areas of the state.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for New Hampshire:
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in New Hampshire.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your New Hampshire USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.