USDA loans in New Mexico
New Mexico residents have a great opportunity when house-hunting thanks to home loans from the USDA. For a family of 1-4 in New Mexic, the average household income limit is about $75,000 a year, and for families of 5 or more the limit can be as high as $123,350. Plus, with no down payment or qualifying assets required, and competitive, fixed interests rates, USDA loans are a great fit for just about any situation. To find out more, fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists.
This map shows the areas of New Mexico that qualify for USDA loans. For more info on eligible areas, check out the USDA property eligibility page.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for New Mexico:
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in New Mexico.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your New Mexico USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.