USDA loans in South Dakota
Buying a home in South Dakota has never been easier than with a loan from the USDA. USDA loans require no down payment, no qualifying assets, and there’s no maximum loan amount. Plus, fixed interest rates mean that payments won’t increase. For a family of 1-4 in South Dakota, the average household income limit is about $75,000 a year, and for families of 5 or more the limit can be as high as $113,600 a year. To find out more, fill out the form below and get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists.
This map shows the areas of South Dakota eligible for USDA loans. For more information on qualifying areas, head to the USDA property eligibility page.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for South Dakota:
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in South Dakota.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your South Dakota USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.