West Virginia USDA loans
Buying a home in West Virginia? Take control with a home loan from the USDA. USDA loans require no down payment or qualifying assets, and no maximum loan amounts means that USDA loans are flexible enough to fit most any situation. Plus, fixed interest rates mean that payments won’t increase over time. For a family of 1-4 in West Virginia, the average household income limit is about $75,000 a year, and for families of 5 or more it can be as high as $126,900. Fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our USDA loan specialists and find out what a USDA loan can do for you.
This map shows the areas of West Virginia that qualify for USDA loans. For more information on qualifying areas, head to the USDA property eligibility page.
Below you will find a link to the USDA income limits for West Virginia:
- NO down payment – Finance 100% of your home
- NO maximum loan amount in West Virginia.
- NO assets needed to qualify
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive, fixed interest rates so payments do not increase
- USDA Loans are for new and existing properties
Start your West Virginia USDA home loan now! Just fill out this quick form to get started & a USDA loan specialist will contact you with your options.